Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekend Haul

Hi my gorgeous geeks! So I haven't picked up much recently, nothing has really 'grabbed' me, but I thought i'd share what I have picked up!

left to right - Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Balm , No17 Hide Away Concealer , Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, No7 Essential Moisture


Black sequin slouch beanie from Acessorize

I've never really been into hats before, I've always thought they don't suit my face but it's been so cold recently I've decided to bite the bullet and try one & it's not too bad!

Black off the shoulder lace top from River Island

I couldn't resist this gorgeous top! It's hard to see in the picture but it has lace all along the top with buttons running down the front. It can be worn either normally or off the shoulder which I think looks best. It has an elasticated bottom which I'm thinking would look lovely tucked into a pencil skirt. I will post pics when get around to wearing it!


Katie Price - You Only Live Once

I know what you're all thinking! I couldn't resist. I own the entire Katie Price autobiography series and it only felt right getting the latest one. I haven't read it yet as I'm already reading a book (I can't read 2 books at once, odd!) but when I do I will make sure I tell you all what I think.

Just an FYI, I will be holding a giveaway next weekend, so be sure to check back then!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment