Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas Present Ideas!

Hello my gorgeous geeks! I hope you're all enjoying the snow!

With Christmas just over 3 weeks away I thought I would share some gift ideas.

I focused on gifts from Boots - It's 3 for 2 on all of these gifts & hundreds more, an excuse to treat yourself! & don't forget you can rack those advantage card points too! They are split into price categories, so whether it's a stocking filler you're looking for or some slightly more extravagant I hope this helps!


£5 & under:


£10 & under:


£20 & under:


£30 & under:


I've got my eyes on the Girls Aloud collection!

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

Xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the Girls Aloud stuff, the mirror and the jewellery stand, so cute!
    LovelyGirlieBits

    ReplyDelete