Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review: Tigi Bed Head - Afterparty

Earlier this week I decided my hair was in need of some serious TCL! After getting a trim & blowdry at my favourite hair salon I decided to have a peek at the hair products, dangerous! Tigi products have always caught my eye with the bright and fun packaging however I'd never bought anything from this brand before. I settled on 2 products (a shampoo & conditioner is one product, right?!?) one of them being this:


How fun is the packaging! I paid £9.00, the RRP is £14.85 , so I got a pretty good deal! The product itself is a white cream but the best thing about it has to be the smell, It's GORRRRRGEOUS! It's girly, fruity & sweet, perfect to make your hair smell fabulous!

After blow drying & styling as normal I add half a pump and rub into my hands before smoothing over my hair, paying attention to the ends. I think any more than half a pump would leave my hair looking greasy, so be careful! This is by no means a miracle product however it does leave my hair smelling lovely, very shiny & fly away free.

Have you tried this product, is so what did you think of it?

Xo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the smell of Bed Head products - Foxy Curls is soooo nice! Smells like sweeties :)

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great product, i just love the smell. Cant get enough of this. I always order it at the following website http://www.haarsale.nl/webwinkel/haarverzorging-13/verzorging-overig-14/tigi-bed-head-after-party-6361/products_detail/

    ReplyDelete