Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Liz Earle: Cleanse & Polish - LOVE!

I know.... Yet another blog about this product, like you haven't read enough! This must tell you something... this many people can't be wrong! I have a new love in my life & it is...

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

After reading many blogs raving about this product I knew I had to try it out so I rushed to John Lewis about a month ago now & bought the starter kit.

In the starter kit you get...

1 x 100ml Cleanse & Polish (with pump dispenser)
2 x pure muslin cloths

The products are inside a handy bag all for only £13.00!

It's become somewhat of a cult product & I can see why. I have used it non stop for 4 weeks now & I couldn't imagine not using it! It removes my make up & leaves my skin feeling clean & nourished.

I find that one pump is enough to cover my entire face & remove any eye make up. I start by massaging it into my face & then finish with the eye area, I don't want to rub black mascara all over my face!


As you can see one pump is more than enough product, look at the state of that cloth! I try to use a different part of the cloth for my face & eye area.

After use I rinse the cloth under hot water to remove as much product as possible & leave it to dry on a radiator. I use the same cloth twice & then machine wash it.

The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that you cannot tell how much product is left in the bottle, I have no idea when I need to repurchase, which of course I will be!

I'm interested in trying other Liz Earle products, what would you suggest I should try next?

Xo

3 comments:

  1. ive been wanting to try this so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it Kelly, I couldn't recommend it enough, So worth the money! (I don't work for them I promise, lol!)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to get this kit as well, the Leeds shop just opened so I might have a look after Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete