Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Saturday, January 01, 2011

50% off E.L.F 100pc Eyeshadow Palette

Hey dolls! Happy New Year!!!

This fab offer popped into my inbox this morning & I wanted to share it with you all.

E.L.F 100pc eyeshadow palette for £7.50! Normally £15.00.

All-you’ll-ever-need professional eyeshadow assortments. Create a dark and smoky eye, a fresh and bright aura, or a totally fun and funky look with endless colour options and textures to select from...

100pc Collection includes:

  • 100 Eyeshadow colors
  • Mirror
  • 2 Double sided eyeshadow applicators for easy on the go touch-ups.
Simply enter the code 'HAPPYNEWYEAR' at the checkout, offer ends 3rd January 2011 @midnight :)

I for one have already placed my order for this & a few other bits, I will do a full review with swatches when it arrives.

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment