Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

EOTD: Everyday Smoky Eye Using UD Naked Palette

Hi dolls, happy Wednesday!

It occured to me today that 4/5 days of the working week I do the same eye make up, using the same products! I thought I'd show you all...


Products used:

UD Primer Potion
UD Naked Palette shade 'Sin'
UD Naked Palette Shade 'Toasted'
UD Naked Palette Shade 'Hustle'
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner (upper lashline)
Benefit Badgal Eyeliner (waterline)
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

Nothing too exciting but I think it suits my brown eyes & skin tone.

Do you own this palette? & if so how do you make the most of it?

X x

2 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! love the color. Following and supporting

    ReplyDelete