Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Review: No.7 Essential Moisture Day Cream

Hi girls, I hope you've all had a fab weekend!

I really REALLY wanted to go to IMATS yesterday, but I was far too ill :[

I hope those of you who went had a lovely time and show us what you bought!

I've been using this moisturiser off and on for the past 6 months so I thought it was about time I wrote a review on it.


I bought this on a whim, I had a spare No.7 voucher and needed a new everyday moisturiser.

It says on the tub it's intended for normal/skin but I have combination/oily skin and have not experienced any problems with using it.



The cream itself is a light pink shade with little or no fragrance.

I use this cream most mornings and evenings after cleansing and I love it. It leaves my skin non greasy and very very soft. It's been a godsend in the winter, cold weather plays havoc with my skin.

It's hard to show on pictures but it leaves an almost luminous glow to the skin, I tried to show this on the above picture and failed miserably!

This is by no means a miracle cream but I think it's very good for the price, especially if you purchase it with a No.7 voucher and I would certainly recommend it!

Available at Boots, normal price £9.00 or £4.00 with a no.7 voucher.

What do you use your No.7 vouchers on?

X x

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I live in Canada and am wondering where I could buy this No. 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream. Would you happen to know?

    ReplyDelete