Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Summary ♥

Hi dolls, I'm sorry for being MIA over the past week but life has been pretty hectic...

Tumblr_kux2cdrqh51qzznnqo1_500_large

♥ I started driving this week & I LOVE it! I can't wait to pass!

♥ My friend got engaged last weekend & we celebrated by going to Trafalgar bar in Greenwich, if you live close I recommend it, lovely bar by the river/o2

♥ My nails are the longest they have ever been, loving painting them

♥ Loved My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, can't wait for next weeks show!

♥ I've decided to start jogging, god help me...

♥ I found out my birthday is on Easter Sunday this year, which means a long weekend, yay!

Listening to: Bruno Mars - Grenade, Adele - Rolling In The Deep.
Reading: Lindsey Kelk: I Heart Hollywood

Hope you're all having a fab Saturday!

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment