Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Currently Loving - March

Hi lovelies :)

I don't do this type of post often as my favourite products rarely change but these are my 'go to' current favourite products...


1 - Revlon Photoready foundation

I loved this foundation last year and I recently bought another bottle of it and it has reminded me just why I love it. This foundation leaves me looking fresh and dewy but still covers imperfections, lovely!

2 - Rimmel Silky Loose Powder

This has been a long standing favourite of mine & I love setting my foundation with this powder. It isn't too matt & being translucent doesn't end up looking cakey at all.

3 - Garnier Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser

Love this! Smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Not thick and hard to work with like a body butter, perfect for spring/summer!

4 - No. 17 'Forever' Nail Polish

The perfect nude polish, for my NOTD post on this nail polish click here.

5 - ELF Studio Powder Brush

I've been using this brush for my liquid foundation and setting powder, I actually did a full review on this brush a while back, click here to read it :)

6 - No.7 Eyeshadow Blend & Contour Brush

The perfect eyeshadow blending brush & for the bargain price of £1.75 when bought using a No.7 voucher!

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) I love the brush which I won from you :) I love it for applying blusher! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Corrie - Glad you like it lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving elf brushes atm! Need to get that one though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try that elf studio powder brush soon! And I've been raving to try revlon's photo finish too! Sadly i bought custom creations instead of that! New follower here!

    kikaymorena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete