Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Monday, August 08, 2011

Ciate Freebie Alert! Marie Claire September 2011

Good evening ladies, I hope you are all well!

I was in the queue in Superdrug on Friday when this caught my eye, I did a double take & then made a dash for the magazine rack!

Marie Claire September 2011 Issue

This isn't a magazine I would normally buy & I've probably only bought it a handful of times in the past but it was the freebies that caught my attention!

Ciate Nail Polish 'My Fair Lady' - 13.5ml Full Size

How gorgeous is this!!!
There is also a purple shade available but me being the nude fanatic I am of course I opted for the Nude option!

I'll be doing a NOTD using this polish later this week so you can see how lovely it looks on =]

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner - 50ml

I haven't tried this yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a go!

The Dove freebie was not included in all magazines, some only had the nail polish, what is that about?! Make sure to grab a magazine that has both!!

If you pick this up make sure you smell the 211 VIP perfume sample, I am in love with this and need to buy a bottle.

Marie Claire September 2011 edition is priced at £3.60.

Have you picked yours up yet? If so which nail polish did you opt for, or did you go for both?!

Sarah xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow it's brilliant if you get both products!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine yesterday, but I got the purple nail polish, it so pretty. I love the Ciate brand, in my eyes I bought the nail polish and the magazine came free lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I got mine too!! Its sooo amazing they were able to give these away! I tried to go for the nude colour but looks like every1 went for it and left me with the purple one lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah I've been using exact dove product for one year and I looove it ^^

    btw,
    Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY, pretty please? ^^
    The prize are korean bb creams and bubble cleansing foam, hope you want to check it out on my blog :)

    here's the link: http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2011/08/luview-cosmetics-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment - I'm thinking of picking up Marie Claire because I can't pass up this freebie!

    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. xD WHY DO YOU GUYS GET FREEBIES?! so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody who genuinely
    understands what they are discussing on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it
    important. More and more people need to read this and understand this side of the
    story. I can't believe you are not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.

    Review my blog: male enhancement product

    ReplyDelete