Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, August 04, 2011

OOTN: #1

Good evening ladies!

This is my first ever OOTD/OOTN! I've always felt a little self consious about posting pictures like these but what the heck! :)

This is actually the outfit I wore last Friday to drinks after work, you'll have to excuse the slightly late post.

Top - River Island
Shorts & Belt - New Look
Necklace - River Island
Bangles - H&M

Bag - Aldo

Shoes - New Look

I'm going to start doing these types of posts alot more regularly, along with FOTD pictures, something I've never done either, I'm such a bad blogger!

Sarah xx

14 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's so classy! And that bag is gorgeous!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gem

    Thankyou!! I do love my bag, very reasonable price too! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole outfit's really nice but I particularly like the bag & shoes!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and I am sooooo jealous of your legs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your bag and shoes...but your shorts just rocks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag and the shoes!!!! The outfit is simple but chic at the same time.

    http://glamarama-glamarama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a cute dress,..... Loved loved loveddddddd..your shoes and bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit... shorts, bag, SHOES. You have it going on doll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the colours you chose! We're following you! If you want you can follow us at
    http://twofdeers.blogpsot.com

    We're a new independent label who have just started our new blog! Love to read more of your stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for the lovely comments girls!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why have I not seen this post before?? I love your outfit.. Especially those heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! The bag is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete