Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review: Rimmel 5in1 Nail Treat - Basecoat & Topcoat

Good evening dolls!

Am I the only one who keeps thinking it's Monday?! Not that I'm complaining =]

Here we have one of my new found favourite products....

Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat - Basecoat & Topcoat.

What Rimmel say:

"Get smoother, stronger, longer, more moisturised and shiner nails."

I've been on the lookout for this product for ages, It's always out of stock at my local Boots & Superdrug. I eventually managed to track it down whilst on a weekend away with the boyfriend.

What I think:

I love this product!

Using it as a base coat ensures my polish goes on smooth and doesn't stain my nails. The top coat leaves my nails shiny and polish dries within a couple of minutes, this is very important to me because I paint my nails before bed! I've certainly noticed a big change in the condition of my nails, they feel alot stronger and break far less, something that was a big issue with me.

I'm not a fan of the brush. It's not the normal wide Rimmel brush, something which I love. The brush is much skinnier and it can take a while to apply the product.

Overall I would recommend this product. It's good value for money and rubbish brush aside it does exactly what it says on the er...bottle!

Product: 9/10
Packaging: 7/10
Price: 9/10
Overall :9/10

Available at most Boots/Superdrug stores priced at £4.59

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who thinks it's Monday, bank holidays always mess me up! The brush is weirdly thin for Rimmel isn't it :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking nails is so irritating :/. Guess I'll be trying this too (:

    ReplyDelete