Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fashion Haul... Picture Heavy!

Good evening lovelies!

As promised here is part 2 of my recent haul and this is the fashion part! I'm going on holiday to Turkey in June so alot of the items are for that, I love buying clothes for holidays =]

Here is what I bought...
 Boat Shoes - Primark
£6.00
I looooove these! I can't wait for the weather to warm up again so I can wear them =]
Multiway Black & Gold Sandals - Primark
£2.50
Variations of these sandals are released every year & I think I own about 8 pairs in different colours! They look lovely on & they are a real bargain.
Coral Chiffon dress With Cutout Panel - Missguided
£25.99
Available here
I fell in love with this dress & just had to have it! I'm going to wear it on my 21st & will get plenty of use out of it on holiday.
Beige Textured Skirt - River Island
£15.00
Available here
I love these kind of skirts, they look great when worn to work for a smarter look or dressed down with sandals, I can't wait to wear it!
Navy & White Striped Dress - Primark
£5.00
I know this doesn't look like anything special but it looks pretty on and will be perfect for holiday =]
White Cutout Dress - £6.00
Primark
The pictures really do not do this dress any justice, it looks lovely in person. I know a few bloggers who own this dress and I can see why it's popular. I really want the green one but it's always sold out in my local store =[
Mint Green Bandeau Top - New Look
£2.99
Available here
I wanted a mint green bandeau top to go under the above dress but couldn't find one anywhere! When I saw this in New Look for a bargain £2.99 I couldn't believe my eyes! I will certainly be going back for a few in other colours.
Striped Bikini - Primark
£7.00
I LOVE this!!! There is a bikini that is almost identical to this one selling in River Island for £25.00! I love Primark swimwear & I can't wait for wear this on the beach =]
Flower Ring - New Look
Earrings - New Look
Flower Ring - £5.99 & Earrings- FREE!
New Look currently have BOGOF on all jewellery and hair accessories so I picked up a couple of bits. I love the ring, I have real trouble buying rings because I have tiny fingers but this has an adjustable band so fits perfectly!

PHEWWWW! My fingers are hurting from typing!

I love Summer clothing & I can't wait to get on that beach and get a tan =]

Have you started shopping for Summer yet?

Sarah xx

17 comments:

  1. Haven't had time for Summer shopping yet but I'm looking forward to it now. That pink dress is gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the sandals! i buy a pair of those nearly every year, and they look even better this year! so wanna go summer shopping now!!

    Gemma
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the dress and the bikini is really cute :)
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this stuff! The last pair of earrings are ADORBS.

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.cojm
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that white cutout dress, such a bargain. I wish prim ark had a website for online shopping as I always see things I want to buy on blogger but when you get in stores its never there!!!

    Take a peak at my blog<3

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, boat shoes... one of my many loves for the warmer weather.

    Lovely haul!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bikini!!

    Do you have a blog button? I would love to add you to my "Blog Love" List on my own blog!

    http://jessiswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same primark dress but in Pink! It's gorgeous - I love it! and it's such a steal for £6!x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the dress,it's so pretty..≧^◡^≦

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice items! I still didn't start getting ready for summer for real but in fact I'm sure if I would at all. may be, one or two extra dresses & shorts and that's it

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great buys!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG That bikini is absolutely lovely! Love the stripes and frills!

    ReplyDelete
  13. River Island Skirt = Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great buys! The first dress is absolutely stunning!
    I need the first pair of Primark shoes too x

    ReplyDelete