Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Origins Trade In Day - Receive a FREE Full Size Origins Moisturiser!

Good evening my lovelies, I hope you're all ok!

April is 'Earth Month' and to celebrate this Origins have an amazing offer. On April 21st 2012 simply take any empty skincare product from any brand to an Origins stockist and you will receive a complimentary full size of either 'Starting Over' age erasing moisturiser or 'A Perfect World' SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturiser. Starting over is priced at £36 and A Perfect World is priced at £32 so you are getting an incredible deal.


Besides this amazing offer for every product purchased within the 'A Perfect World' range between 15th-28th April 2012 Origins will plant a tree in an area damaged by wildfire. 
One thing I will say is that the complimentary products are on a strictly first come first serve basis so I would get to an Origins stockist early to avoid disappointment. 
I personally cannot wait to get my hands on 'A Perfect World' moisturiser and I will of course pop up a review once I've tested it.
Will you be partaking in this unbelievable offer & supporting Earth Month?
Sarah xx
Origins is available at Boots, Selfridges, House Of Fraser & John Lewis.

4 comments:

  1. i will definitely be purchasing these products, cant wait for the moisturiser review!

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a generous offer!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be doing this :)
    x

    http://itsthenightowl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be getting to John Lewis early on the 21st x

    scholarlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete