Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, April 05, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things - March...

Hello you beautiful lot <3

I'm so happy we have a four day weekend, it's a lovely feeling knowing I don't have to be up at stupidoclock for work tomorrow =] I don't actually have much planned but it'll be nice just relaxing!

I know I'm a couple of days late posting my favorites from March but I wanted to get my 800 follower giveaway up first, if you haven't see that post then click here

March was a really boring month for me in terms of beauty products, I hadn't bought many new products and my skin was playing up so I was wary about using too many products. Never the less here is what I was enjoying in the month of March...
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Moisturiser:

As I said before I had a major breakout in March and this was the only product I trusted not to make the situation any worse. I often deviate from using this product in favour of other brands but always come back to this when I need a moisturiser that won't let me down or make a breakout worse. 

L'Oréal False Lash Telescopic:

I've already posted a full review of this product which you can read here but this is simply the best mascara I have ever used and I will be repurchasing it very soon! 

OPI Nail Envy:

I bought this from Buyapowa at the beginning of March and have been using it ever since. It's a little too early for me to post a full review just yet but my nails have felt alot stronger since using this and I've been able to grow them for once! I'll be posting a full review in a few weeks when I've given the product time to really work.

MAC Watch Me Simmer Lipstick:

I posted a FOTD with this lipstick that you can see here. Although I don't use this everyday as it's a little bright it's been my lipstick of choice for nights out. When we were having warmer weather (where has it gone, booooo!) it looked lovely. I will certainly be using this alot over the coming months & summer, we just need more sun now!

Real Techniques Stipple Brush:

I've been meaning to post a full review of this brush for ages but I simply haven't got round to it! I love this brush for applying liquid foundation and cream blush. It's really good quality and hasn't shed at all, if you want to try a real techniques brush I certainly recommend starting with this one!

I told you I hadn't been using anything very exciting so if you made it this far I applaud you!

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend and eat your own body weight in chocolate! I'll be posting a recent beauty haul in a couple of days so look out for that =]

Sarah xx

5 comments:

  1. Great picks :) I really want to try this Real Techniques brush, I've heard so many great things about it!

    Have a lovely Easter weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites, i am definitely going to purchase the real techniques brush after seeing it so many times on peoples faves this month! I love the simple moisturiser, great product if your on a budget :) and the lipstick colour is gorgeous~ perfect for summer
    Thank you for sharing x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I see watch me simmer I want to buy it...perhaps I will! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that Simple moisturiser. Works a treat on my skin <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the coral chade of the lipstick!
    Visit my blog, I've just posted a new outfit and I'll be happy to read your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete