Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review | Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


Hello my lovelies.

I received the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant in a Glossybox late last year & thought it was about time I popped up a review of it.

Before trying this product I was a Dermalogica virgin, sure I'd heard about the brand & seen it in many beauty salons but the hefty price tag never appealed to me. You can imagine my glee when I saw this nestled in my Glossybox!


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a gentle facial exfoliator suitable for all skin types. I have to say the formula is a little odd to say the least. It's a rice based powder that you mix with water leaving a porridge like paste that you slather on your face. 


I couldn't get to grips with making this in my palm so I simply pour a reasonable amount of powder into the lid and add a few drops of water until the paste like consistency is created. Simples!

I've been using this product once a week in conjunction with Alpha H Liquid Gold & I love it! It leaves my skin looking fresh & bright without making it feel 'overly scrubbed' or the lovely shade of red most scrubs leave it. 

I've been considering repurchasing this but with a hefty price tag of £30.60 for 75g I'm hoping this sample size will last a little longer!

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is available here

I'd love to know what your favourite facial scrubs or topical exfoliators are, please pop a comment below!

Sarah xx 

11 comments:

  1. I might be the only person on heart who didn't like this but it just didn't do nothing for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So strange, everyone I know who's tried this loved it. What a shame.

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check this out!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I deffo recommend checking it out hun :)

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds interesting but also like something I'll probably make a mess with. My favourite exfoliator is the REN micro polish. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it pricy? Yes. But it lasts FOREVER. I now budget for this product. Does it work? YES. It's gentle and I can use it all year (which is something, considering I have to change up my cleanser and moisturizer twice a year). The packaging is nice, it comes in a very parmesan-cheese type dispenser, and it's easy to get the right amount of product (which is fairly little). It contains salicylic acid, so for those of you who have blemishes, this may help (normally salicylic acid does nothing for my blemishes, so I stick to benzoyl peroxide, but for some reason, this stuff works. I have no idea how).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarah what do you think does it work for both man & women ?

    ReplyDelete